New Directions in Yoga Anatomy and Movement Research
This online program features 9 leading experts in the field of yoga exploring the newest developments in anatomy, biomechanics, movement and stretching.
Each video is a concise and in-depth 30-minute exploration of a particular topic. Jules’ segment is an easy to understand 30 minute summary of the latest scientific research on the merits and misconceptions of stretching.
The course is only $87 and is recorded. Download and watch at any time.
– The latest research on the science of stretching
– Yoga & chronic pain research & strategies
– Motor learning principles to enhance student learning
– Building blocks of movement
– Sacroiliac joint anatomy & biomechanics
– Analyzing alignment of the hip joint
– Exercise principles to regress or progress
– Yoga & Rolfing