The Incredible SI Joint:
Positive Perspectives on Yoga and Movement
with Jules Mitchell & Kathryn Bruni-Young
A 2.5 Hour Online Course with 2.5 to 5 CEUs.
Includes PDF of the entire slide deck and course manual.
- Audio/visual discussion with slideshow including anatomy and function of SI Joint
- PDF of slide deck
- Five video courses with differing applications
- PDF manual of video courses including still photos of drills and teaching guidelines
- Certificate of completion (5 hours continuing education hours)
- Video #1 Breathing Practices
- Video #2 Somatic Warm-Ups
- Video #3 Resistance Exercises
- Video #4 Nonlinear Exercises
- Video #5 Yoga Explorations
- PDF manual supplement to all videos
Theory component includes:
- Audio lecture with slides
- PDF of complete slide deck
Available for immediate streaming access.
About Kathryn and Jules
Kathryn and Jules first met when Jules appeared as a guest on Kathryn’s Mindful Strength Podcast where they shared an immediate respect for each other’s work. While Kathryn focuses more on the strength training aspects of mindful movement practices, Jules empowers yoga teachers with education that challenges the conventional yoga script. They share many of the same philosophies while maintaining their individual voices. Together these two women deliver a powerful course for students and teachers of yoga and other movement practices.