Can 12 minutes of yoga a day reverse osteoporotic bone loss? The title of this study “Twelve-Minute Daily Yoga Regimen Reverses Osteoporotic Bone Loss” might lead you to believe so, but the results and data are incomplete and inconclusive. Jules and I talk about this complicated, underwhelming study published in the Geriatric Rehabilitation Journal in 2015.
- Question Everything
- Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy
- Loading and Stretching
- Resistance Stretching with Charlie Reid
- Why “Yoga for Sciatica” is a Stretch: A Guest Blog
- What’s the cue for that?
- To Bend or Not to Bend (the Knees in a Forward Fold*)
- Transitions in Yoga Asana: A Guest Blog
- Biomechanics ≠ Anatomy
- How Muscles (Actually) Work