Redefining stretching with Biomechanist and Yoga Educator Jules Mitchell, MS. We talk about her upcoming book, different types of stretching like PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation), the shoulder joint in downward dog and why she doesn’t say the word “tight” anymore when referring to muscles.
- Question Everything
- Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy
- Loading and Stretching
- Resistance Stretching with Charlie Reid
- Why “Yoga for Sciatica” is a Stretch: A Guest Blog
- What’s the cue for that?
- To Bend or Not to Bend (the Knees in a Forward Fold*)
- Transitions in Yoga Asana: A Guest Blog
- Biomechanics ≠ Anatomy
- How Muscles (Actually) Work