Here’s a glimpse of what’s covered:
• How did Jules get into yoga?
• What was the unexpected way Jules got into bio-mechanics?
• What are some inconsistencies found in conventional yoga?
• What matters when you practice yoga?
• What is progressive overload?
• What are the reasonable expectations for a 200 YTT?
• Is yoga, by itself, enough for optimal fitness?
All of this and much, much more!
Extend Your Learning: Online Education With Jules
The Science of Stretching Webinar 4.0
This webinar is for teachers and students who have an insatiable curiosity about stretching, what it does, and how it works, while accepting that conventional stretching wisdom isn’t always accurate. Eligible for 3 CEUs. This course is offered in January and July each year. Learn more >