Yoga Teacher and Author, Jules Mitchell has an eye-opening chat with Brian Friedman. This podcast is bursting with a bonanza of insightful and thought provoking yogic topics. Grab a pen and paper. Get ready to take some important notes.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s covered:
• How did Jules get into yoga?
• What was the unexpected way Jules got into bio-mechanics?
• What are some inconsistencies found in conventional yoga?
• What matters when you practice yoga?
• What is progressive overload?
• What are the reasonable expectations for a 200 YTT?
• Is yoga, by itself, enough for optimal fitness?
All of this and much, much more!