300HR Yoga Teacher Training Online
Extended Schedule Edition
Join Jules Mitchell’s 300 hour advanced yoga teacher training in a new format. This program is ideal for those who have an interest in biomechanics, principles of exercise science, applications of pain science, neurophysiology, and stretching.
Module 1: June 2022 – Oct 2022
Module 2: Jan 2023 – May 2023
Content is heavy on biomechanics, principles of exercise science, applications of pain science, neurophysiology, and stretching. These themes are combined with somatics, motor control theory, pose analysis and purpose, use of props for specific adaptations, pathology, restorative yoga, and intentional sequencing. Participants will learn to read original research papers and analyze them for both their strengths and their biases. Critical thinking and intellectual discourse are central components in this training, which was designed to help teachers navigate through contradictory perspectives and empower them with education.
Join now to be a part of this incredible group!
June – Oct 2022
Tues. and Wed.
Jan – May 2023
Tues. and Wed.
Elective Module 3
Indigenous Teacher Self-Study
A self-selected program designed to support a well-rounded yoga education. The topic can range from marketing to cultural appropriation or anything in between. The expected length is a webinar, lecture, or weekend course and must be completed by December 1, 2023.
Learn biomechanics, pain science, and somatic movements from leaders in their respective fields. Learn to apply this knowledge to group yoga classes and private sessions alike.
Meets Select Tuesdays & Wednesdays:
9:30am – 11:00am Pacific Time Zone
12:30pm – 2:00pm Pacific Time Zone
3:30pm – 5:00pm Pacific Time Zone
Immerse yourself in the richness of yoga and the rigor of research for an advanced teacher training that will forever impact the way you teach.
- Log-in membership to the online course portal
- Exclusive discussion forum for teacher training participants
- Access to video recordings of all sessions and a mobile app!
- Full participation in Modules 1 – 3
- 1 x 25-minute One-On-One with Jules prior to Module 1
- 1 x 55-minute One-On-One with Jules between Modules 1 & 2
- 1 x 55-minute One-On-One with Jules in the 6 months after Module 2
- Complimentary access to an online Book Club
- Complimentary access to a Science of Stretching Webinar
- Homework before Module 1 due June 1, 2022
- Homework between Modules 1 & 2 due January 1, 2023
- Final case study project due December 1, 2023
- Module 3 completed anytime prior to December 1, 2023
- Some sessions in Webinar format (no audio/video for participants)
- Other sessions in Meeting formats (audio/video & breakout rooms)
- A collaborative experience with like-minded teachers
- Registration is capped at 30 participants
Join Jules and an all-star guest faculty line-up to next level your yoga education, your teaching skills, and your ability to help your students move better.
Take a Look Inside Teacher Training
BENEFITS OF THE ONLINE PROGRAM
Attend classes from the comfort of your own studio or home
Save on travel and accommodation expenses
24/7 access to your dedicated online course portal
Exclusive discussion forum for teacher training participants
Access to video recordings of all sessions and a mobile app!
1 x 25-minute One-On-One with Jules prior to the start of Module 1
1 x 55-minute One-On-One with Jules between Modules 1 & 2
1 x 55-minute One-On-One with Jules in the 6 months after Module 2
Interested in an in-person training experience? Learn more here.
Scholarship application deadline has passed.