Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova
Your journey begins at the amazing Udaya Live Yoga Festival. Enjoy 6 days of unlimited yoga, hiking, music, day tripping, great food and new friends in the beautiful mountain town of Borovitz, Bulgaria. Just when you’re ready for a break from yoga, Jules and co. will whisk you off to Bucharest, the capital of Romania and immerse you in history. After museum visits, walking city tours, and a day trip to Dracula’s castle in Transylvania you’ll head to Chisinau, the capital of Moldova. Cultural explorations include wine tasting in ancient labyrinths, authentic cooking lessons, museums, and village tours led by local English speaking guides. If you travel well, have a culinary curiosity, enjoy wines of the world, and are sociopolitically curious, this adventure is for you.
- August 16, 2017 – arriving in Sofia (SOF)
- August 26, 2017 – departing from Chisinau (KIV)
- $2175 early registration (double occupancy), $2575 after May 1, 2016
- $3375 early registration (single occupancy), $3775 after May 1, 2016
- Non-refundable $500 deposit holds your space
- Balance due by May 1, 2016
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- All accommodations (all double occupancy):
- Hotel Rila in Bulgaria (5 nights)
- Hilton in Romania (2 nights)
- Thomas Albert in Moldova (3 nights)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Bulgaria
- Breakfast only in Romania and Moldova
- Udaya Live Festival Pass – all access, unlimited yoga
- Entry fees for all planned excursions
- International airfare (arrive SOF, depart KIV)
- Flight from SOF to OTP
- Flight from OTP to KIV
- Lunch and dinner in Romania and Moldova
- Wine purchases not included in tasting
Payment Policy: $500 non-refundable deposit reserves your space. Final balance due May 1, 2016 or late registration fees apply.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a cancellation, you are eligible for a refund minus the $500 deposit until May 1, 2016. Payments are non-refundable after this date.
Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.