This blog is sort of like a podcast, only you have to read it. It’s basically a conversation between me and my friend/colleague, Charlie Reid, about yoga and resistance stretching. We email often, so this is a glimpse into one of our email threads, just formatted to read more like a blog. Oh, and the cat photos have been removed and replaced with content related images.
- Question Everything
- Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy
- Loading and Stretching
- Resistance Stretching with Charlie Reid
- Why “Yoga for Sciatica” is a Stretch: A Guest Blog
- What’s the cue for that?
- To Bend or Not to Bend (the Knees in a Forward Fold*)
- Transitions in Yoga Asana: A Guest Blog
- Biomechanics ≠ Anatomy
- How Muscles (Actually) Work